Victor 0781-3629 Medium Duty Edge 2.0 Series ESS32 Acetylene Regulator
• User Friendly - Side mounted knob makes it easier to adjust, with a more natural and safer hand/body position for adjusting delivery pressure. Gauges are easy to read with high contrast grpahics.
• Advanced Design - Smaller & lighter than traditional regulators, the EDGE design is the perfect blend of form and functionality.
• Durable - Most regulators have multiple impact points. The EDGE series is designed with a single impact point configured to help protect elements critical to system integrity.
• Compact - Gauges are built in and recessed into the body for protection.
• Outstanding Flow Performance - Better flow control across a full range of cylinder pressures, with exceptional sensitivity in delivery pressure control.
• Unsurpassed Safety - Meets or exceeds industry standards, including the stringent ASTM G-175 promoted ignition test.
• Color-Coded Knobs - Color coding insures it only takes a glance to identify gas type whether indoors, outdoors or far away.
• SLAM Technology - Shock limitation and absorption mechanism built into the adjusting knob helps protect regulator vitals and reduces the chance of injury in the event of a cylinder accident.
• Five-Year Warranty - One of the best warranties in the industry.
• The Best Value - Because it comes from Victor, the brand built on the principle of offering the safest, most reliable and highest quality gas equipment in the business, you can be sure you're receiving more value for your purchase.
• Dims: 6.6"W x 4.4"H x 3.6"D
• Weight: 3.5 lbs
• 2" Diaphragm - fabric reinforced neoprene
• 1.5" Steel Gauges
• Delivery Range: 2-15 PSI
• Inlet Gauge Range: 400 PSI
• Outlet Gauge Range: 30 PSI
• CGA Inlet Connection: 300
• Outlet Connection 9/16" – 18 M LH
• Max Inlet Pressure: 3000 PSI