Tungsten Carbide Tipped 48 tooth, 9” diameter blade for cutting mild steel up to 1/2” thick. 1” arbor is designed for the Steelmax S9 portable metal cutting saw and will fit most similar metal cutting saws currently on the market. You won’t find a longer lasting, higher performing or cleaner cutting blade anywhere. Steelmax blades are the choice of professional fabricators and metal workers who need to get the job done right the first time. Steelmax blades are designed for clean and cool cutting of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and thin steel.
- Highest Quality European C6 Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tips
- Clean, Cool cuts with Fewer Sparks and Burrs
- More Cuts per Dollar than Abrasive Wheels
- Standard Arbor Bores fit most Popular Saws on the Market
- Specific Blade Designs Available for use with Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Thin Steel and Aluminum